Sweet Success Magazine DMCA Policy
SSMP Network LLC (“Company”) has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. SSMP Network LLC is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the SSMP Network LLC website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify SSMP Network LLC in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action. The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for reporting copyright infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company’s websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below. In order to more easily facilitate the process please make sure the information your provide is clear and concise. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information accurately and completely. Alternatively you may make a written notice via email (preferred) or certified postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit SSMP Network LLC to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow SSMP Network LLC to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at:
Sweet Success Magazine
℅ Legal – DMCA
14900 Avery Ranch Blvd C200, #144
Austin, TX 78717
Follow Up Actions
The Company’s response to notices of alleged copyright infringement may include the removal or restriction of access to allegedly infringing material. If we remove or restrict access to specified content in response to a notice of alleged infringement, we will make a good faith effort to contact the affected contributor with information concerning the removal or restriction of access. Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.